INSITU brings you an impressive selection of paving options – the hardest part will be choosing your favourite!
There is so much choice with pavers these days – what can Insitu offer me?
As well as the usual paving ranges, Insitu can offer something a little bit more special. Customised concrete pavers are all made on site in the Christchurch factory, and our experienced manufacturers can create a unique paver for your project. You are invited to enquire for custom-made honed paving and Insitu are able to provide samples incorporating a wide range of different materials including aggregates, pebbles, shell and glass.
Made in a terrazzo press, Insitu pavers are better because they are:
- available in a range of sizes, including 500 x 500, 400 x 400, 300 x 600, 250 x 250
- available in a range of textures including plain, patterned, bush hammered and honed
- available in a wide range of standard colours and customised options
- colourfast, low maintenance and hardwearing
- pressed pavers are dimensionally correct
- personalised polished and honed finishes
- non-slip finishes including exposed aggregate
- cost efficient M2 rates and low maintenance
- step tiles and skirting tiles
- bullnosed edge tiles
- swimming pool edge pavers
- faster cure time with a quicker manufacturing process, so you get the job done sooner.