INSITU contracting can landscape your great outdoors. These are the ‘go to’ guys to get the job done right first time.
What can Insitu Contracting do for my property?
With over 20 years experience in the landscape industry (since 1990), our leading hardscaper, Mike Wheeler, has built up a huge range of landscaping and paving skills and has been involved in almost all aspects of the industry. Covering the greater Canterbury region and industry approved, Insitu takes great pride in their craft, offers free quotes and guarantees their work.
Insitu can combine great design with practical functionality to bring you a successfully personalised landscape project. With great advice, hard work and exceptional work ethics, Insitu will deliver good, honest service ensuring a high standard of workmanship leaving you completely satisfied on the completion of the project.
With Insitu contracting’s extensive experience brings a multitude of top contacts in the industry. Following a full no obligation consultation, we can liaise with all the required tradespeople to ensure your undertaking is a stress free experience. At the conceptual stage where required, Insitu can recommend our preferred landscape designers, architects and planting plan advisers. During the working stage, we can organise everything from drain layers, plumbers, electricians, bricklayers, and gasfitters. Insitu will always work with you and your plans to bring you a truly successful result.
Insitu offers a full range on landscaping services. Scope of work includes:
- All environments – residential, hospitality, educational, industrial and commercial.
- Free on site consultations and no obligation quotations.
- Landscape project management – set out, working to plans, construction.
- Removal of existing garden materials and area clearing prior to new work starting.
- Gardens – set out, shaping, mulching, soil conditioners, planting, irrigation, lighting.
- Lawns – rotary hoeing, soil laying, instant and seeded lawns, irrigation.
- Timberwork – decks, pergolas, retaining walls, fences.
- Bricks and block work.
- Paving – new lays, repairs, re-levelling, edging, swimming pool surrounds, driveways, paths, patios, decking, cobblestones, asphalt, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, paving slabs, flagstones, crazy paving.
- Excavation and site works – driveways, site works, concrete breaking, EQC work, removals and clean ups, cartage.